NO, actually, I was able to remove Avast with no removing tool: I used screen reader with the help of Braille display and cursors.

All the Best
Angela from Italy

Il 13/12/2017 19:36, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Did you not have to download a removal tool?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Delicata" <angeladelicata@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Avast and accessibility

Yes, for me it is better because at least I was able to remove it myself with no sighted help, but it is not so accessible anyway: I would not suggest it to anyone.

Il 13/12/2017 14:42, Dan Beaver ha scritto:
Hi,

I know I have seen this discussed before but didn't need to follow the thread at
that time.

How accessible is Avast?  Is it better than AVG or not?

Thanks.

Dan beaver

Mail priva di virus. www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>