From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Request for comments: Should I record 2018 edition ofWelcome to NVDA tutorials set?

hello joseph.

your tutorial and posts to the list are very great.

i remember my first experience using nvda with farsi translated of

your tutorial for nvda 2013

it was very great and helped me in many ways.

i realy wish that have your english tutorial and appreciate your help.

i sincerely pray for you every day and request divine infinite mercy

and special blessings for you!

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.

www.al-islam.org