Re: Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I guess I'm getting old.  The article body is way below the headers.  I saw the reference to the 'next article' about IBM devices and then the large advertisement and I got lazy and didn't read any further.  Sorry for the misinformation.

On 12/13/2017 2:26 PM, Gene wrote:
My suggestion evidently won't work in this case because this is the actual page of the article.  Did you read below the links?  there is a brief advertisement and I see the article below that.  I don't know what the links are supposed to do but let us know if you can see the article if you let the page read.

Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:06 PM
Subject: [nvda] Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Hi Group,

I am using both Firefox and Edge browser.  When I visit the following
website for a fix for the WIFI vulnerability, all I see under the
article title located half way down the page are 9 links that when
activated, go no where.  I wonder just what is going on and how it can
be remedied.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/16/heres-what-you-can-do-to-protect-yourself-from-the-krack-wifi-vulnerability/

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.