Re: Caption location

Rayn Darren

Jaws runs in 40 minute (trial) mode, though when it runs out, you’ll need to restart to use it again. They do need to update your list as Window Eyes and Jaws merged like a year ago…

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of tonea.ctr.morrow@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Caption location

I went through the approved list of software and found JAWS and Window Eyes and Zoom Text. I know I won’t get JAWS because it is too expensive. You really, really have to justify that much money.

I did put in a request for NVDA on the chance that my copy of approved software is outdated. If it isn’t approved, it doesn’t matter if it is free.

We’ll see what comes of things.

Tonea