remote 2.0 issue

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

I am trying to control another computer using the remote 2.0 add-on.        I have control of the other computer but I get no speech on my end.  It acts like it does when the remote computer is muted but that is not the case.
My computer is running windows 7 home premium.  My friend’s computer is running windows 7 ultimate.  Both machines are running NVDA 2017.1.
I get the same behavior when I try to control my friend’s computer with my HP running windows 10 professional and NvDA 2017.3.
I’ve tried everything I can think of.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks very much,
George