Re: remote 2.0 issue

John Isige

Are you running the same synth on both computers? I think it'll try to
deal with it if you're not, but the ideal is to have both copies of NVDA
set to use the same synth.

On 12/13/2017 15:38, George McCoy wrote:
I am trying to control another computer using the remote 2.0
add-on. I have control of the other computer but I get no
speech on my end. It acts like it does when the remote computer is
muted but that is not the case.
My computer is running windows 7 home premium. My friend’s computer
is running windows 7 ultimate. Both machines are running NVDA 2017.1.
I get the same behavior when I try to control my friend’s computer
with my HP running windows 10 professional and NvDA 2017.3.
I’ve tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks very much,
George