Re: Caption location

Antony Stone

If the material you are creating is for general public use (rather than for
employees of big organisations), you should be able to justify that NVDA is
the most common screen reader in use by that user group.

Antony.

On Wednesday 13 December 2017 at 19:59:50, tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov wrote:

I went through the approved list of software and found JAWS and Window Eyes
and Zoom Text. I know I won't get JAWS because it is too expensive. You
really, really have to justify that much money.

I did put in a request for NVDA on the chance that my copy of approved
software is outdated. If it isn't approved, it doesn't matter if it is
free.

We'll see what comes of things.

Tonea
--
What makes you think I know what I'm talking about?
I just have more O'Reilly books than most people.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.