Re: NVDA skype group

Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...>

We've got some early members, nice to see and welcome to them.

On 4/27/2016 7:02 PM, Brandon Cross wrote:
Indeed, this is the case, I am the creator of said group.

The intention is for those in need of help to get that help from those who choose to volunteer. Mainly you, the users who need help we are willing and ready to help.

The group is a jumping off point, I would imagine most situations requiring voice calls and that can be done as well. can also be used if you'd like to get help over that rather than skype call.

The rules are simple, just be respectful to one another and don't troll or spam. There are two mods and if you want to know who is who you can type /getmembers in the chat to find out. If one of us asks you to desist from a behavior, please do so immediately. We don't wish to resort to bans, kicks or anything of the like, let's all be civilized. OK good that's out of the way.

If you'd like to jjoin the group, the link is : https://join.skype.com/yuhmuyVSlmRT

Thanks and hope to see some new members.
-Brandon Cross

On 4/27/2016 6:50 PM, laura cornwell wrote:
Hey there, to all on thislist we have a skype group createdfor people who just wants to talk about NVDA or who needs help withNVDAhears a link that you can use to joine Brandon Cross: https://join.skype.com/yuhmuyVSlmRT