Re: NVDA skype group

Ok I have joined the skype group.
well now we have one of those to its good to expand our communications.
We should add this group with all our other community groups for nvda, win10 and its subs etc to the community pages under lists or groups or something I don't know but we should add all these things somewhere.

On 28/04/2016 11:54 a.m., Brandon Cross wrote:
We've got some early members, nice to see and welcome to them.

On 4/27/2016 7:02 PM, Brandon Cross wrote:
Indeed, this is the case, I am the creator of said group.

The intention is for those in need of help to get that help from those
who choose to volunteer. Mainly you, the users who need help we are
willing and ready to help.

The group is a jumping off point, I would imagine most situations
requiring voice calls and that can be done as well. can also be
used if you'd like to get help over that rather than skype call.

The rules are simple, just be respectful to one another and don't
troll or spam. There are two mods and if you want to know who is who
you can type /getmembers in the chat to find out. If one of us asks
you to desist from a behavior, please do so immediately. We don't wish
to resort to bans, kicks or anything of the like, let's all be
civilized. OK good that's out of the way.

If you'd like to jjoin the group, the link is :
https://join.skype.com/yuhmuyVSlmRT

Thanks and hope to see some new members.
-Brandon Cross

On 4/27/2016 6:50 PM, laura cornwell wrote:
Hey there, to all on thislist we have a skype group createdfor people
who just wants to talk about NVDA or who needs help withNVDAhears a
link that you can use to joine Brandon Cross:
https://join.skype.com/yuhmuyVSlmRT