From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 11:04 AM
Subject: [nvda] Notification sounds add-on for firefox - certain versions

Found the following add-on for firefox that, while it says it's incompatible with firefox 57, did allow me to install it under the alternative browser that uses firefox underneath it's own interface, waterfox, and, I could then, via it's options, click on a link to bring up the windows 10 system sounds dialogue, and, after a bit of searching, from the lower end upwards, I found an event called complete navigation, which, when I then assigned a sound to it, since it hadn't had one assigned, does now trigger that sound's playback once a page has finished loading in waterfox.

Either way, while not most important thing in world on my side, thought would share it here on this list in any case:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/navigational-sounds/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker