Re: remote 2.0 issue

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

They are both running remote 2.0.  Mute remote is not checked on the controling computer.

George

From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] remote 2.0 issue

Hi

Are they both using the remote 2.0 add on or is one a earlier version?

When ever i use the remote add on I hear speech from the other machine.

Out of curiosity on your menu have you some how checked mute remote as this might do it?

Gene nz

On 12/14/2017 10:42 AM, John Isige wrote:
Are you running the same synth on both computers? I think it'll try to
deal with it if you're not, but the ideal is to have both copies of NVDA
set to use the same synth.

On 12/13/2017 15:38, George McCoy wrote:
I am trying to control another computer using the remote 2.0
add-on.        I have control of the other computer but I get no
speech on my end.  It acts like it does when the remote computer is
muted but that is not the case.
My computer is running windows 7 home premium.  My friend’s computer
is running windows 7 ultimate.  Both machines are running NVDA 2017.1.
I get the same behavior when I try to control my friend’s computer
with my HP running windows 10 professional and NvDA 2017.3.
I’ve tried everything I can think of.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks very much,
George

--
Image NVDA