Re: duplicate messages

slery <slerythema@...>

I am using AquaMail on my android phone and outlook 2013 on my desktop.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian's Mail list account [mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] duplicate messages

I guess a look at the message source might give a reason. its hard to advise without seeing the messages. it has to be something in the email software being used to receive messages or we would all have the problem.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-