From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 5:37:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process 13th December 2017

Indeed! Thanks for all you guys do at NVAccess! You're definitely changing lives thorughout Mexico and Latin America, in having a viable alternative than the regularly-used Jaws, especially because of Jaws being so expensive, thus with NVDA you're reopening doors for so many blind people who otherwise wouldn't have been able to use computers. Also over at Ciberaprendiendo (the Blindness tech podcast over at www.eiberoamerica.com) I'm doing my promoting of NVDA via podcasts episodes dedicated to it, hoping that even more resistant users of the Shark, might take the plunge and switch. And lastly, my promoting NVDA has brought me to create a Whatsapp Spanish group "NVDA Access para Todos" in which we're already about 40 or 50 participants throughout Latin America, in which we discuss NVDA experiences, answer questions etc. So it's all of us's job to in our countries and/or areas, continue spreading by example, all that NVDA has to offer in our path towards integration with the sighted computer users. Graet work! and may 2018 bring inspiration for you guys in implementing features, and for us in suggestions, and mainly to continue spreading the benefits of NVDA.

El 12/12/2017 a las 09:09 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria escribió:

Hi, Quentin,

I'd like to thank you and everyone at NV Access for everything you've done to make NVDA the great screen reader that it is today. I've really enjoyed reading the blogs for this year and look forward to reading them again in 2018.

Rosemarie