Re: testing 1 2 1 2

Antony Stone

Apologies for replying to something you particularly asked us not to, but I
just wonder whether it might be useful for you (maybe if this recurs in
future?) to post the subject lines of the new threads you created, so we can
respond if we have seen them (but you haven't, for some reason), possibly
adding a bit more information to whatever is going on.

Antony.

On Thursday 14 December 2017 at 18:59:45, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io wrote:

I've created a couple of new threads just now but neither has shown up yet
while replies to existing ones have.
So please do not respond to this. the issue merely is can I see this
message. Brian
--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.