yours.

Sorry for the inappropriate posting.

Antony.

On Thursday 14 December 2017 at 23:21:54, Gene wrote:

It would create clutter for no advantage. I'm not Brian but if he wanted a
response from others, he would ask. He is testing his receipt of mail,
not whether his messages are reaching the list.

From: Antony Stone
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] testing 1 2 1 2

Apologies for replying to something you particularly asked us not to, but I
just wonder whether it might be useful for you (maybe if this recurs in
future?) to post the subject lines of the new threads you created, so we
can respond if we have seen them (but you haven't, for some reason),
possibly adding a bit more information to whatever is going on.

Antony.

On Thursday 14 December 2017 at 18:59:45, Brian's Mail list account via>
Groups.Io wrote:
I've created a couple of new threads just now but neither has shown up
yet while replies to existing ones have.
So please do not respond to this. the issue merely is can I see this
message. Brian
--
"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.