Re: Recently updated on accessibilitycentral.net

特種兵

  if I think reference this nvda tutorials and write a Chinese nvda tutorials,
then let people who use Chinese read, which can I do it and need be care something?
example copyright etc...
http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials.html

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Gene New Zealand 於 2017/12/12 下午 04:00 寫道:

Hi guys

Pages recently updated
Recently updated: Added links to NVDA Guides on all NVDA related pages

New: Added a tutorial How to access safe mode in Windows and exit it with the NVDA screen reader by Hareth  and co to the NVDA audio tutorials page under the troubleshooting section http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html Added a tutorial (by Gene Asner) called Navigating ribbons in WordPad (to the NVDA tutorials learning the basics page) http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20learning%20the%20basics.html Added a tutorial called Using the Ribbon interface in Windows via the keyboard (by Brian Vogel) to the NVDA tutorials for Windows 10 page. http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

Gene NZ