From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] An unusual but potentially very useful idea about sounds

Gene, I know what you meant about (mostly un-noticed)sounds. They do, however, usually need some interpretation; which you can work out if necessary.

Back in the '90s I was sometimes called upon to troubleshoot a computer that appeared not to be working. I used a cheap and small portable A M radio. Placed in the computer, somewhere near the CPU and tuned to a spot on the dial that produced the most noise from the computer, I could get the same types of sounds you are getting from your headphones. It was very helpful.

Howard