Hi Joseph,

And how can I ask them to look at this?

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 09:26:43 -0800 "Joseph Lee" <@joslee> wrote:

Hi,
In order to "unlock" the keys on these displays, NV Access will need to take
a look at one of these displays and write a native NVDA braille display
driver for it. Certain BRLTTY keys aren't mapped to NVDA functions, hence
this issue.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Marten Post Uiterweer [mailto:martenpu@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 5:12 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Nvda and the combibraille/braillewindow display

Hi,

I am using a Combibraille brailledisplay with Nvda. This display is also
called a Braillewindow.
It is an verry old display and can only be connected by using a serial
connection, so I use a usb to serial converter and Brltty to get this
display working.
The problem in Nvda is, dat the keys on the display are not working. When I
use Brltty in debug mode, I can see, that the keys are working for Brltty,
but Nvda will not recognize these.
is there a trick so I can also use the keys on this display? That would be
verry nice.

Kind regards, Marten