From: "Artin Dekker" <artindekker@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screen Shade/curtain?

I think an addon to dim the screen would be nice. Does anyone know if an
external program exists to dim the screen?

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
Artin Dekker
Beheerder win10-nl mailgroep
https://win10-nl.groups.io/g/algemeen

Op 17-12-2017 om 01:02 schreef Joseph Lee:

Hi,

I didn’t say ideas. I’ll wait for comments before giving some opinions.

Cheers,

Joseph