Re: Screen Shade/curtain?

Daniel Wolak

For what it's worth, I like this idea as far as privacy is conserned. If it isn't intigrated into nvda, then perhaps a member of the community can write an addon/standalone application? Just my thoughts.

Cheers,

Daniel

On 17/12/2017 08:10, Artin Dekker wrote:

I think an addon to dim the screen would be nice. Does anyone know if an external program exists to dim the screen?

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
Artin Dekker
Beheerder win10-nl mailgroep
https://win10-nl.groups.io/g/algemeen
Op 17-12-2017 om 01:02 schreef Joseph Lee:

Hi,

I didn’t say ideas. I’ll wait for comments before giving some opinions.

Cheers,

Joseph