The accessibility of the Facebook app for Windows 10 got completely broken after its last update

Hello all,

Up until tonight, I was happily using the Facebook app for Windows 10 to access Facebook. I saw that there was an update for it in the Windows Store and thinking that it probably got some exciting new features to try out, I've updated it. And boy, did I got disappointed. Yes, exciting new features to try out probably it has (as far as I could see from its interface change). But its accessibility was completely broken after the update. Before that, I could with a hand on my heart easily say that the Facebook app for Windows 10 was one of the most accessible apps in the Windows 10 Store (apart the ones from Microsoft that is). But after today's update, it is no longer so. Neither NVDA or Narrator can read anything in the app when it is opened. Actually, only thanks to my residual sight I was able to login with my Facebook account into the app in the first place - even that part is not accessible.

My question is. Does some of you know how can we contact the Facebook accessibility team, so we can tell them about this issue? I've tried to send feedback via the form on this web page:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/169372943117927
But each time I try to submit the form, I get the following error message:

Your request cannot be processed
There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.
Close

Note, that I'm not looking for an alternative way to access Facebook - I canĀ  work with the Facebook desktop site if needs be. I just want the accessibility in the Facebook app for Windows 10 to be fixed, so I can resume using it with pleasure as I did before. So that is why I'm looking for a way to contact the Facebook accessibility team.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev