Re: Screen Shade/curtain?

Rui Fontes

Just press any key and screen is back on!

Rui

Às 21:33 de 18/12/2017, Gene New Zealand escreveu:

Hi Adriani
I am going to try out the first option under the power management part of windows. It was easier enough to do but will get the wife to look to make sure it is off and does not come back on with the mouse.
I know under the power management part i can set the monitor to turn off after say a minute but as soon as you move the mouse it wakes up.
I think there is another settings where you can specify it to wake it but would have to look around.
so will have to see what this one does and also how to turn it back on.
At present I just hit the power button on the monitor no biggy.
I wonder if you hit it again does it turn it back on?
I did look on my android phone under talk back and it has a screen dim feature so does this mean it only dims the screen say to a very low level? and is that the same for the jaws feature or does it turn off the display fully? if it works.
Gene nz
On 12/19/2017 7:54 AM, Adriani Botez wrote:
Hey,

I must admit that I don't agree with you statement. Audio ducking and speech review, braille display features and so on are being made to to be able to read the screen in a proper way. This means that you get the information which is being displayed on a screen. We cannot let a screen reader to be a privacy tool. In this case, a screen reader could also clean up your registry and delete viruses and what not.

By the way, how about this?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-quickest-ways-turn-computer-screen-windows/

The tools are very reliable.

Best