Re: screen shade

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

I'm concerned how many things you all do on your computers, that you don't want any buddy to look at.
How many hours in a day do you write this kind of personal data which is something you want to hide?
I think looking at porn is real high usage because they can see the screen, it stops no one from using these acts.
With sound a porn sight with audio would require head phones don't you think?
I love the audio ducking in NVDA, because you can accomplish so much while using the computer and then when it's just stream the sound is at the sound you want.
Marry Christmas and a happy new year.

I worked at a company where co - workers who are sighted and didn't work directly in my group, but because I kept my screen off, and wore head phones they didn't think I was working.
But I didn't let the matter go, if my eyes are getting bothered from the light on the monitor it was a great move.In stead of waiting for someone to write code to prevent this matter.

Hope not all of us have to continuously write letters which no one else should write.
good night!

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4