Microsoft Word 2016 spell checker and NVDA reading.

Daniele Casarola

Hi! I'm Daniele from Italy.
Since few weeks ago, when I pressed F7 on my Word 2016, this is what happened:
- The wrong word is highlighted.
- NVDA reads the wrong word and also reads it letter by letter

Then I simply press TAB to choose what to do: to ignore, to add to the dictionary or press ESC and correct by hand. This is the case of orthographic error.
In case of a grammar error, once pressed F7, something similar happened:
- The whole sentence is highlighted.
- NVDA reads the wrong word
- Again reads it also letter by letter
- Also reads all the sentence which contains the wrong word.
- Then I simply press TAB to choose what to do.

The workflow I've described above, doesn't happen any more. I don't know why.
Now, once pressed F7, NVDA doesn't read automatically all the useful informations it reads before.

Now once pressed F7 this is what happens:
- the wrong word is highlighted.
- NVDA reades "Ignore this time", which is the first selected option on the SpellChecker window.

That's all.

Also the SpellChecker window interface is a little bit different than before. Not to much but a little bit.
Can you help me to understand if I've accidently changed some options? Or maybe some updates?

The previous way was really comfortable.
Thank you very much.

Daniele.