From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 6:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen shade

Josh your argument is so invalid. Just because I want privacy does not mean
I must be up to something bad hell I just want to be able to have my screen
blank when I need it to be. I wouldn't dream of wanting to get in the way
of someone elses privacy unless I had a major reason.

People have a right to privacy no matter what they are doing. If I'm
sitting in a chair with headphones on, I have a right to privacy in my
home.
If I'm on a bus, train, or plane, and I'm writing in my diary, or
writing an e-mail, not intended for general viewing, I have a right to
privacy.
Privacy is not just something you have a right to or legitimately want
when you are performing socially unacceptable actions. If that were
true, the very act of taking actions to safeguard your privacy could
be regarded by the legal system as an admission of guilt or a serious
indication of guilt about something.