From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 7:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen shade

I totally agree! It's not just a privacy thing. What about those people who the monitor hurts their eyes? Again, yeah, just turn the monitor off, I get it, but like I said earlier, a lot of these monitors you hit a keystroke and yeah, it turns it off, but only until your next keypress, which kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion, therefore, a screenshade would be in order.
---
Christopher Gilland