From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of ely.r@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen shade

Jean in New Zealand and the group in general,

This is the strangest thing I have seen in email. Using Outlook 2016/365, Windows 10 and Newest NVDA, every time I try to open a message from Jean, outlook goes belly up. Sometimes it will do a self-restart, other times I have to start it. Now it could be that Jean’s messages are simply upside down given where they are originating. I have tried turning my monitor and my tower upside down to accommodate, but no luck! Seriously, the event is real, and I don’t get any sort of warning or error message. Has anyone out there seen this? If so, please let me know if you found a fix.

Apologies Jean and thanks anyone,

Rick