Re: screen shade

enes sarıbaş

that is silly, to be honest. Should I broadcast everything I do online to the world? Also, the argument that I most be doing something illegal if I am using privacy features is logically flawed.

On 12/19/2017 2:31 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Ok about the screen shade. Why do blind people need a screen shade? And why do sighted people they don’t need a screen shade? So why is it good for blind to have screen shade but not sighted? Oh and if I were a sighted person and you had a screen shade on, I would just pick up my smart phone and do some research and could figure out how to turn it off anyway. And what if the keyboard command for turning it on and off were spread on facebook and twitter? Now anybody can just come by your computer ;and turn the screen shade off. Or  someone could just hack the computer and use it screen shade or no shade, without even caring screen shade is on or off. Don’t know why you want screen shade, but if it is for privacy? Forget it. If I had a blind son and I were a sighted parent and caught my blind son having a screen shade, I would suspect he’s doing or reading stuff he should not. Guess what? I take the computer or phone away from him for a week or so. He gets punished for using screen shade.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10