Re: Welcome to NVDA 2018: production under way

Bhavya shah

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for taking this up. I was a beneficiary of the 2015 edition
of your audio tutorial series, and am therefore confident that this
updated iteration too shall prove useful for many newbies.
Thanks.

On 12/20/17, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
i sincerely appreciate you and request divine infinite mercy and
blessings for you.

On 12/20/17, Curtis Delzer <curtis@calweb.com> wrote:
AND, HEY, ALL CAPS SAYS I SECOND THIS! All the wonderful work you do is
always top notch and fully appreciated by anyone who takes the time to
really learn.

Hi, Joseph,

I'm looking forward to listening to the new tutorial once it's
completed. Thank you for doing this for us.

Rosemarie