Re: The Dimmer program.

Kevin Cussick

thanks, the only problem I have found when using this and you have it at 100% using short cut keys such as the nvda short cut key do not work. the only work around is to unload it do the short cut then load it back up again but it does work. my sighted daughter last night said she could see a little sort of outline of something on screen but she could not read anything on screen, this was her practically right up against the screen so it does what it does for me. I don't have it on all the time but some times I get sore eyes from the screen light. thanks again for this little utility.

On 19/12/2017 22:39, Giles Turnbull wrote:
no problem, Kevin. You spelled my name perfectly :)