From: "Paul O'Rahilly" <paul.orahilly@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 4:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] My mouse keeps freezing

Folks

I share my laptop with a sighted family member.

The synaptic pad mouse frequently freezes. This occurs intermittently,
without an obvious pattern.

This happens with NVDA and with JAWS, on both my win7 and win10 laptops.

I have ruled out a mechanical fault, and malware. This could be a
mouse driver or a registry key issue, but haven't explored these areas
further.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Paul