Re: Trying to install NVDA from a portable copy on new Windows 10 computer but can't focus on the NVDA menu

Fernando Apan

Thanks, Chris! My very best wishes for you and all for this Christmas and the upcoming year.

Fernando Apan
Tel: (228) 8 16 53 90
Twitter: @fernandoapan
Skype: fernando.apan
Sitio web personal:
http://www.musicaenbraille.com
Museo del café:
Atención: usted está recibiendo un mensaje de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes, descríbalas en el cuerpo del mensaje ya que éstas no son accesibles para lectores de pantalla. La inclusión la hacemos todos.
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 20 dic 2017, a las 11:30, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> escribió:

I simply installed it over the top, but I first installed it clean. I have no idea why it works better than simply running the portable copy on a machine, then doing an install. It just does for me.
Of course some people who have older machines might get an issue if they use 2017.4 and want it to run on XP, Vista or a Windows 7 machine without sop1!
Those combinations will not work so those buzzing around with a portable version who might encounter any of those machines should use 2017.3 as a separate version on the stick.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-