Re: nvda and alternative email client and chrome andbankingwebsite

Peter Chin

Hello David,

I have been using WLM for some time and like it. However, I have not been able to get my spellcheck to work. Pressing F7 does nothing. When I locate Spellcheck on the ribbon, It says “Disabled” and I can’t find anyway to enable it. Any Suggestions?

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and alternative email client and chrome andbankingwebsite

Hi!

Yes, I am the same way!

Even with the few quarks in the mail app, I still find it the best by far.

Pressing F7 in a message you are typing, will spell check a word at a time. You have to just press F7 to find the next misspelled word. When it can’t find any, it says spellcheck complete.

Each conversation is opened when you down arrow to it. I have to keep pressing left arrow to close the conversation before pressing delete to delete the entire conversation.

I did a good text tutorial on using the Mail, Calendar, and People apps if anyone wants it!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10