Re: duplicate messages

This is my reply to my last message, which just landed in my inbox.  Lets see if I get two of these.

Brian

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Cindy,

          I participate through the website, but all of my e-mail addresses are gmail addresses and I did not receive duplicate messages when I did testing with receiving individual e-mail messages.  I have just changed my subscription to individual e-mail messages and will reply via e-mail to this one and see what happens.

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.
      ~ H.L. Mencken

--
Bri the Tech Guy          http://britechguy.com
britechguy@...            (540) 324-5032 or (540) 849-0023