Re: Vocalizer from Tifloteknia

Iván Novegil

Other companies add to their addons exe files that we don't know what they are doing. Furthermore, the exe file itself uses machine resources. These are some inconvenients of buying Vocalizer with other companies. Better said, other company, I don't know mor than one.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

- www.NVDA.es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***
O 21/12/2017 á(s) 4:22, Nimer Jaber escribiu:

This message is sent outside of my moderator's role.

do not believe that this is the case. We have been hearing about this coming for a long, long, long time now... years actually. I would advise anyone wishing to purchase Vocalizer to purchase the one not by Ruie or his company. There is another out there that I think atguys sells that I would recommend. Shame on any company who keeps on misleading its customers in the way as has been done about this product and on this list. If it comes out I will apologize for my harsh message, but no evidence so far indicates that this product is actually coming.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:
That’ll be something to look forward to. I’m especially looking forward to Spanish Chile’s Francisca, and if they’ll English US. Voices too, expanding these, especially for differemt voices in different situations (daily use, leisure reading…). Keep us posted!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S de Telcel

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!