Hello Joseph and all,
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I also listened to a part of the tutorial files and I agree with Goly and Angela, it is realy great. Clear explanations and easy to understand for those who do not have English as their primary language.
Le 21/12/2017 à 12:12, Angela Delicata a écrit :
I am listening to the tutorial and find it very useful and easy to understand even for me whose first language is Italian and not English.
So, a huge thank you!
Il 20/12/2017 22:59, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Ladies and gentlemen,
The first two parts of Welcome to NVDA 2018 tutorial series are done:
Look for "Welcome to NVDA 2018" heading. Due to popular demand, each topic
is a separate file. I plan to make each tutorial part a single file once
production is complete, as well as providing a zip file of all tutorial
* Restarting NVDA: "Restart with debug logging enabled" is covered.
* Creating portable copy: the option to start the portable version
after creation is covered.
* Basic keyboard commands: both desktop and laptop layouts are covered
with live examples.
* Battery status command: while demonstrating this command on my
laptop, you'll hear a surprise message.
* Touchscreen interaction: briefly mentioned the new Touch Interaction
settings which is incubating, along with an example.
* Synthesizer: in part 2 (Basics), you'll hear Windows OneCore (aka
Microsoft Mobile) voices in action, with Microsoft Mark making his first
* Formatting announcement: an example of what happens when you press
NVDA+F twice quickly is included.
* NVDA menu: Preferences/Windows 10 OCR is included but the actual
dialog won't be shown.
* Add-ons preview: as you listen to NVDA menu segment, you'll hear
menu items for the following add-ons: Windows 10 App Essentials, Remote
Support, and DictationBridge.
* Opening the user guide: now done via Microsoft Edge.
Hope this helps.
Questa email è stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.