Re: duplicate messages

Robert,

        So far, no duplicates.  My prior reply was done via the Gmail web interface on my computer.  This one comes from the Gmail app on my smartphone.

Brian

On Apr 28, 2016 11:11 PM, "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:
hello, Brian! Yes the duplicating messages usually occurs if you are using different email client platform. The web mail based service for gmail normally bundled into one subject line. Perhaps the real problem here is that if you setup your email account into third party program like the one she used in android , thunderbird and the the like. would pretty duplicate it. But, again, the most recent one is the one should be consider as new thread instead of digging down into the old post of messages she render or receiving in her inbox.
Robert Mendoza
On 4/29/2016 10:56 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
This is my reply to my last message, which just landed in my inbox.  Lets see if I get two of these.

Brian

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Cindy,

          I participate through the website, but all of my e-mail addresses are gmail addresses and I did not receive duplicate messages when I did testing with receiving individual e-mail messages.  I have just changed my subscription to individual e-mail messages and will reply via e-mail to this one and see what happens.

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.
      ~ H.L. Mencken

--
Bri the Tech Guy          http://britechguy.com
britechguy@...            (540) 324-5032 or (540) 849-0023