Re: I hear the word payne

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Periodically, I hear NVDA say pain. I think it is at a time when NVDA looses focus or is trying to gain focus on a newly open window.  It isn't a sever problem, but like some idiosyncrasies with other screen readers, it is noticeable.

On 12/21/2017 4:20 PM, Dejan Ristic wrote:

Hi,

I'm not familiar with a fix in regard to it, but I've happened to encounter the same.

I use Win 7, 64bit with the latest version of NVDA.

On 21/12/2017 20:10, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

for some reason when I first open a message in wlm I hear the word payne spoken several times.  It also happens in ie.  I am using the latest windows 10 and nvda.  Has anyone else had this happen to them?  If so, is there a fix for it?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox
sendto: gmtravel@...

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"