From: "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 7:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] I hear the word payne

Hi All,

for some reason when I first open a message in wlm I hear the word payne spoken several times. It also happens in ie. I am using the latest windows 10 and nvda. Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, is there a fix for it? Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox
sendto: gmtravel@comcast.net