Re: I hear the word payne

Gene

NVDA says unknown when it sees some sort of text that it doesn't know how to convert into speech.  I don't know if it does for images.  Just ignore it.  Something is being displayed that NVDA doesn't know how to render.  I see NVDA say unknown fairly often and then, things work as they should because the unknown material is replaced by known material.

Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I hear the word payne

although i don't have trouble with the word pane, i usually hear
unknown every time i close a page or programme. also when i close
everything down before i shut down, unknown
 is announced. there is no other dialogue box there either. any idea
why this might be so?
i have recently made the switch from JAWS to NVDA and this confuses me.
thanks for any help.
Payal