From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 11:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] Eloquence but that comes packaged with k1000?

I'm well aware that Eloquence isn't allowed on here, except that bought either through Code Factory, AT Guys and others, but for those who own Kurzweil1000 Reading software, and Eloquence (or probably not Eloquence but in my case it says Microsoft Sapi4 and when I activate it with NVDA something sounding like Eloquence comes up, is this allowed? I've only noticed this a few days back when exploring what synths are available for NVDA.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird