Re: duplicate messages

slery <slerythema@...>

Look, here is another copy of this message that I just replied too!

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] duplicate messages

Robert,

             Well, I set up the e-mail account I used to send the prior two messages via e-mail in Outlook 2010 as well.  This is the first one coming from Outlook.

             What I’m beginning to wonder if this is the result of the original poster not displaying her e-mail messages in the format known as threaded or conversation view.  When I have the display in message view, instead of conversation view, in Outlook I have scads of messages with the same subject, but they’re not really duplicates, it’s the ongoing back and forth.  If I use conversation view they remain bundled together.

              Let’s see if anything odd occurs once I send this one from Outlook.