Re: Vocalizer from Tifloteknia

Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer worked quite well actually, but one historic complain that I have is that for certain languages (especially Asian languages like Thai) the synth won't read certain characters when typing.
Just like everyone else, I'm still waiting for the promised update; I think the one thing that Tiflotecnia's version has that the Codefactory version doesn't is the compact voices bundle.
If the update is taking this long, the update better include the 2.2 version of Vocalizer Expressive, along with lots of bug fixes and further enhancements to automatic language switching.