Re: Is there any way to stop Windows 10 updates frominterferingwith my settings?

Lino Morales

Out of curiosity where is said INI file located?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: JM Casey
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 12:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is there any way to stop Windows 10 updates frominterferingwith my settings?

Hi.

I’m considering purchasing a synth add-on for nVDA. Thing is, those pauses are supposed to be removable via the editing of an .ini file, and, indeed, they are. I guess this is not a big deal to some people, but I personally feel affronted that Microsoft apparently does not trust that users who make modifications to their systems – really want those modifications to stay in place.