Re: I'm dissappointed

Arlene

Amen preach it. This is a rocking Screen Reader.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angela Delicata
Sent: December-22-17 10:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm dissappointed

+1000! I wish I know it before: I am really happy with nvda; it is a
wonderful screen reader.

If we think all they ask is a donation and they give us such a wonderful
product... Isn't it fantastic?

Happy vacation to all.

best.

Angela from Italy

Il 22/12/2017 19:12, Sky Mundell ha scritto:
I totally agree with you. Lets all promote the use of this terrific product!