Re: Nvda sleep. Mode

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

When you set it to beeps when you press the windows key then arrow around you hear the beeps. it is a mode so sighted people do not hear what is spoken from what i heard..

The subject says sleep mode but you are talking abiyt another part of nvda.

if you want sleep mode is is the nvda key + shift key + the letter S to turn it on and off.

Gene nz

On 12/23/2017 9:51 AM, Don H wrote:
On my windows 10 system running NVDA 2017-4 insert s toggles between speech mode talk, speech mode off and speech mode beep.  No shift key is required.  However if set to speech mode beep it is still silent.