Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm dissappointed

I dropped the shark in 2010 April. I have not looked back since. I've tried to convince my co workers  at my job to use nvda but they say that the shark is better because nvda was not meant fo the work place. Um? Huh? No? I use nvda at my work to do stuff all the time. True it's an at home thing, but still.

Take care all and have a happy Friday

On Dec 22, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

Yes I've used NVDA as my main screen reader since January2015, and it's coming along! I really like the fact that apart from having to buy Vocalizer, Eloquence o or other voices specifically made for it (it's definitely a lot more cheaper than the other screen reader, with each symthesizer costing an average USD$100 versus the nearly USD$800 and upwards of the others); NVDA updates when it has to without having to worry of the SMA, via AddOns, we CAN adapt NVDA to our usage/liking/personality.. So NVDA keep up the great work! and let's continue helping spreading the word out!

El 22/12/2017 a las 12:40 p.m., Angela Delicata escribió:
+1000! I wish I know it before: I am really happy with nvda; it is a wonderful screen reader.

If we think all they ask is a donation and they give us such a wonderful product... Isn't it fantastic?

Happy vacation to all.

best.

Angela from Italy

Il 22/12/2017 19:12, Sky Mundell ha scritto:
I totally agree with you. Lets all promote the use of this terrific product!