Re: I'm dissappointed

Andy

I worked for the government, and we had no choice. It was JAWS or nothing. The software was proprietary, and the government paid for JAWS scripts, so unless you were talented at script writing, another screen reader wouldn't have worked anyway.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm dissappointed

I dropped the shark in 2010 April. I have not looked back since. I've tried to convince my co workers  at my job to use nvda but they say that the shark is better because nvda was not meant fo the work place. Um? Huh? No? I use nvda at my work to do stuff all the time. True it's an at home thing, but still.

Take care all and have a happy Friday

On Dec 22, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

Yes I've used NVDA as my main screen reader since January2015, and it's coming along! I really like the fact that apart from having to buy Vocalizer, Eloquence o or other voices specifically made for it (it's definitely a lot more cheaper than the other screen reader, with each symthesizer costing an average USD$100 versus the nearly USD$800 and upwards of the others); NVDA updates when it has to without having to worry of the SMA, via AddOns, we CAN adapt NVDA to our usage/liking/personality.. So NVDA keep up the great work! and let's continue helping spreading the word out!

El 22/12/2017 a las 12:40 p.m., Angela Delicata escribió:
+1000! I wish I know it before: I am really happy with nvda; it is a wonderful screen reader.

If we think all they ask is a donation and they give us such a wonderful product... Isn't it fantastic?

Happy vacation to all.

best.

Angela from Italy

Il 22/12/2017 19:12, Sky Mundell ha scritto:
I totally agree with you. Lets all promote the use of this terrific product!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 9:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I'm dissappointed

Hi all. FYI the Webame survey 7 results out out. It’s a mixed bag. I’m dissappoited in NVDA useage. Its at 31.9 percent and that other screen reader I won’t talk about anymore is at 46 percent. All I’ll say is this. Spread the word about NVDA. I know a lot of you have adopted the use of it over the past year now that WINEyes is dead. Also if you can send NV Access a donation.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10

---
Questa email è stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com

-- 
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.