From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 4:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda with all addons built in

There is no reason to have all add ons built in.  there are certain important add ons or add ons that would be very widely used, if people knew about them that should be included.  the Windows 10- app is probably such an add on.  Given the popularity of Winamp, perhaps that should be another.  Window-eyes included its Winamp app, as they called it.  it wasn't coded into the program but it is an example of what Window-eyes did.  Many widely used features that JAWS might script for were amade a part of Window-eyes by distributing the app already running, with the program as part of the installation.

I suppose there could be a version of NVDA with no add ons, but that version would probably be preferred by reasonably knowledgeable users who understood the difference.

Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 5:13 PM

Why Google Drive. Really why any cloud based anything? I only use 1 Drive now. I’m thinking of ditching Dropbox.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10