Re: Putting this list on vacation

Antony Stone

You can send an email to nvda+help@nvda.groups.io (no subject or body content
is necessary) and it will send you back a summary of the commands you can use
by email.

Here are the ones which would be useful for your vacation setting:

To receive plain digests send an email to:
nvda+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive full featured digests send an email to:
nvda+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
nvda+single@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email, send an email to:
nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io

Obviously you need to send these from the address you're subscribed to the
list from, so it knows who you are.

Regards,

Antony.

On Friday 29 April 2016 at 10:55:37, Clare Page wrote:

Hi!

I will be away, and offline, during the whole of the first week of May, so,
to avoid a huge number of emails waiting for me in my absence, I want to go
No Mail on as many lists I'm on as possible.

So please can somebody tell me, how do I put this NVDA list on vacation, or
go No Mail, whichever way you want to put it?

Also, what should I do to resume receiving emails from this list when I get
back from my time away?

I wish to point out that I use this list through email only, not through
the Groups.io website, so that may make a difference to your replies.
Thanks in advance for them anyway, preferably within the next day or two!

Bye for now!

From Clare
--
If you can smile when all about you things are going wrong, you must have
someone in mind to take the blame.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.