From: Brandon Keith Biggs [mailto:brandonkeithbiggs@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 3:33 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Having posting privileges, but not receiving email in my inbox for this list?

Hello,

It is insane how much email is on this list. Is there any way that I can be able to post and receive responses to my thread in my inbox, but everything else require me to go onto the archives?

I am starting to go over the 5GB mark in my inbox, so I would like to stop receiving so many messages.

This email list is by far the most active one I am on, so rather than slapping a label on it and watch my email edge even higher in storage costs, I would rather just use the search function on the groups.io site.

Thanks,